It’s been several months since I reviewed the AdorabellaBaby Silk Bonnet. This post is an update to my original review.
AdorabellaBaby Silk Bonnet [Previous Review]
In case you missed my previous review, the AdorabellaBaby is made of 100% Pure Charmeuse Silk and offers the hair many benefits like moisture retention. Trust me, it’s 100x better than those satin scarves I was using!
AdorabellaBaby Silk Bonnet Details:
- Pure charmeuse silk sleep bonnet.
- Inside and outside are charmeuse silk.
- Adjustable: one size fits most, approximately 21.5 inches.
- Very High Quality: charmeuse is 19 mm (refers to the weight of the silk).
- Fully reversible.
- 1 inch ruffle around the edge to protect fine neck and hairline hairs.
- Light weight and does not pressure your head while sleeping.
- Custom colors available upon request.
Adorabella Silk Bonnet Use
When I first reviewed the product, I was using the bonnet with extreme caution. I am now using and abusing the bonnet with little to no caution. This bonnet has pretty much become my primary hair protection at night. The only caution used is on the nights I pre-poo — I layer on a plastic processing cap (and sometimes even an old, worn scarf) before putting on my AdorabellaBaby Silk Bonnet. This is to just protect the bonnet from getting too soiled.
Here’s one thing I would suggest if you buy, get a darker color because the oil spots are barely noticeable on the darker fabric!
The bonnet wears extremely well. It stays put throughout the night and keeps my hair looking fresh and right. My edges are well protected and they are progressing nicely! My hair even retain moisture better!! The bonnet is definitely a winner.
Be sure to check out my previous review for full details!
Don’t forget about the awesome discount code for Relaxed Thairapy readers!
Discount: 15% off with code “Divachyk15″