Jen (Just Grow Already) & Jay (Relaxed Thairapy) do it again. But this time, we’re doing it with 30 Days of Moisture. Fall is quickly approaching and we all know what that means – windy days and cooler temps. Many struggle with maintaining moisture as the temperature changes. Therefore, we need a proactive approach to keeping our hair hydrated well before the cooler temps hit and guess what, this challenge will do just that.
It’s still hot and smoldering in my neck of the woods but as temps start to drop, I will…
– Dust off my hats, beanies and scarves
– Attempt to wear wigs (but don’t hold me to it)
– Moisturize & seal as-needed
– Perform a weekly & mid-week regimen
– Protective style frequently
– Incorporate fall / winter products (butters, creams, etc)
Are you in? I surely hope so. Do keep track progress as we will have a results post at the end of this challenge.
What’s your 30 Days of Moisture plan?