PR Sample & Affiliate Link
I have a thing for subscription boxes!! You might remember, I was a subscriber of Birchbox for years! Subscription boxes put a smile on my face when my goodies arrive. I guess it’s the element of surprise combined with I am a kid at heart. What can I say, I love gifts and Rocksbox is no different.
What is Rocksbox | Rocksbox is a membership-based jewelry styling service where members pay a flat rate of $19 per month to get access to a personalized rotating closet of designer jewelry, sent in sets of three at a time. Below are the items received in April’s Rocksbox.
How it Works | Rocksbox is like having your own personal stylist – how cool is that! Rocksbox gives you the opportunity to experiment with different looks and trends without breaking the bank, leaving you the option to buy only the pieces that you truly love. The jewelry that is sent in your monthly Rocksbox is based on the style profile quiz that you take when you first establish your account. Not to worry, you can adjust your style profile at any time.
When your Rocksbox arrives, it will include:
– an information card about the designer pieces within the Rocksbox
– discounted price information to purchase the items
– care card that gives you detailed instructions for caring for the jewelry
– product survey
– $10 credit toward the purchase of an item
– postage paid envelope to return the items (just place it in your mailbox and that’s it!)
— Check out the video review —
Use code “relaxedthairapyxoxo” for one month free — visit Rocksbox to sign up.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored review but my opinions are honest.